Sales Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly-growing global provider of inspiring coworking and flexible office spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Sales Manager?
This full time position is based in Washington D.C.. You will report directly to the Senior Community Manager and be responsible to prospect for new accounts via strategic inside & outside sales activity.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communication skills and a passion for professional networking, you will be responsible for making outbound calls and meeting potential members. You will prospect for new business and sell the services and advantages that Mindspace has to offer to members. You will be responsible for the sales process from the initial call and throughout contract negotiation.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Prospect for new business
- Acquire new sales and achieve sales targets
- Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Effective pipeline management of allocated buildings
- Lead process management
- Attend networking events (internally & externally) to generate new business and foster relationships
- Oversee general broker relations along with the senior community manager
Do you have the following experience?
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Four-year college degree - a must
- Strong sales ability
- High level English - a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Critical competencies for success.
- You should be a motivated, self-starting individual with strong work ethic
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene
- You must be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your application in English.