Director of Brand & Communication//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Director of Brand and Communication?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv, with some travel. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for building our brand and communication strategy, creating and improving our global brand presence and awareness, and positioning Mindspace as the boutique leader in Office as a Service solution.
A note from our VP of Marketing: “I am looking for a partner to build Mindspace into a worldwide recognized brand and create a community of engaged members that spread the word of Mindspace. If you are up for the challenge, come talk to me.”
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communication skills and a passion for marketing and content, you will need to create an all-around-amazing content and experiences that will feel like an extension of our (gorgeous) sites. You will manage a team of passionate and creative marketers to plan, create and execute brand campaigns and content marketing that will elevate Mindsapce to a worldwide recognized brand.
The main responsibilities of a Brand and Communication Director at Mindspace include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and build the company’s brand and communication strategy in collaboration with the VP of marketing and the executive team
- Develop, build and optimize brand and communication assets and campaigns to convey Mindspace’s story to our target audience
- Develop, build and execute brand campaigns to drive brand awareness for Mindspace in our target markets and worldwide
- Build and ramp up our content marketing practice, including revamping our blog, creating new long-form content, and thought leadership pieces to promote our POV in the market
- Work closely with our PR agencies to establish a PR strategy. Manage PR performance and drive PR work to get Mindspace more media exposure
- Oversee our global event strategy
- Manage the brand and design teams and work with our vendors and agencies to create a cohesive story and positioning for Mindspace
- Set goals and KPIs for measure brand performance
- Report to the executive team on strategy, plan and results on a periodic basis
- Support internal communication projects
- Support the development of messaging and assets for new initiatives, new product lines and investment pitches
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven experience in managing communication and/or brand for a global company
- 7+ years in Marketing management roles - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- 5+ demonstrated experience in team management
- Full writing fluency and a great command of English - MUST
- Experience in press and media relations, and managing PR firms
- Background in journalism, content marketing, writing - a plus
- B2B marketing background, work with demand generation - a plus
- Experience in event marketing - a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You're a leader and a doer, leading by example
- You must be a great communicator with great presentation skills and a passion for public speaking and writing content and marketing materials (on your own) in English
- You’re strategic and creative, creating programs that generate exponential return
- You’re easy with new people, a strong networker, build relationships internally and externally
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes and deliverables on your own, meeting stressing deadlines and strict quality standards; you’re a self-starter, multi-tasking expert, and manage your schedule and tasks by priorities.
- You understand business dynamics, including strategy, revenues & costs, value proposition, sales pipeline, competition, and differentiation.
- You’re analytical and understanding data and numbers, but also branding, messaging and emotional drivers
- You’re outgoing and not shy of public appearances and speaking in front of a crowds
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than get stuck on problems.
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time.
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner