Travel Coordinator - Replacement for maternity leave//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Travel Coordinator?
This part time ( 7 hours - 4 days a week ) position is based in the Center of Tel Aviv and will be for a limited period of 6 months ( April - October ). You will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for building and maintaining the on going employees travel needs.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communication skills and a passion for organizing and planing, you will need to create an all-around-amazing journey experience for Mindspace employees. Responsible for all travel arrangements for employees in Israel and abroad, managing and ordering flights, hotels and making sure that all financial aspects of it are aligned with the company needs and policy's.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Responsible for coordination of every aspect of travel arrangements for Mindspace employees
- Schedules hotel, flight, and car rentals and prepares itineraries
- Collaborating with the finance department on all travel aspects such as: travel reports, billing, expenses reimbursement etc.
- Assists with visa processing and other travel-related documentation
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company's travel budget
- Working with outside travel agencies and facilitate communication between the organization and the chosen travel agency.
- Review all of the agency’s bookings for accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and policy adherence.
Do you have the following experience?
- 2-3 years as a travel coordinator in an organization
- High level of English
- B.A is preferred, but not required
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities are a must for this fast-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter