Sales Admin//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Inbound Sales Executive?
This full time position is based in the Centre of London. You will report directly to the Senior Community Manager and be responsible for handling all inbound leads to assist us in building and maintaining our strong, unique community. This position brings great opportunity to develop your career with a fast growing company like Mindspace.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communication skills and a passion for sales, you will need to work with the Broker Account Manager to increase the occupancy at our key locations in the London market. Responsible for handling sales related enquiries, you will be a driven and highly professional person who works hard to market our brand to perspective members as well as answering broker enquiries.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Data input using our CRM system
- Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Making outbound sales calls and understanding our potential Member’s needs and how we can help them
- Booking in tours for our Community Managers to show the potential Member’s our beautiful spaces
- Assisting the Senior Community Manager and the Broker Account Manager in reporting back to Headquarters
- Being the first point of call for sales enquiries
Do you have the following experience?
- BA degree in a related field
- Relevant cold calling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Fluent in English
- Strong sales ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Critical competencies for success:
- Customer-centric focus with an eye for detail
- A quick thinker who can react to enquiries quickly and proficiently
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard – even in front of those who are superior to you
- You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvellous weekly Mindspace hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!