Sales Director//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Sales Director?
This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv, includes overseas travel and reports directly to the VP of Operations. The chosen candidate will be leading Mindspace's global sales efforts and will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans worldwide.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communications skills and a passion for professional networking, you will manage our sales team around the globe. You will be responsible for all aspects of Mindspace’s global sales process, defining and executing appropriate sales strategies and business development in order to maximize sales and increase profitability. You understand how to negotiate and navigate through complex deals. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Developing Mindspace’s global sales process, market strategy and results
- Prospecting and building sales pipeline for existing and future locations
- Maintaining an accurate and updated pipeline and forecast on Salesforce
- Developing targeted account list and outbound strategy in order to increase profit
- Translating market knowledge into strategies that will grow the company
- Developing and training our sales managers into leaders, ongoing
- Overseeing the sales strategy and goal setting execution
- Improving procedures using existing metrics and KPI’s
Do you have the following experience?
- Four year college degree (a must) MBA/MA (an advantage)
- 7-10 years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in team management
- Experience in building a sales organization methodology
- Account management experience
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Inbound and outbound sales experience
- High level of English (a must)
- Fabulous verbal and written communication skills
Critical competencies for success:
- It’s all about the people! Heading the sales team means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Be able to manage a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Getting the job done is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you
- You should be a results driven individual who, with very thorough processes, is a great methodologist
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!