Front Desk Associate//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Front Desk Associate?
This Part time Position (Monday to Friday, 9am - 1:30 pm) is based in Frankfurt and bears great responsibility. You will be the ‘face’ of Mindspace, the first and last point-of-contact for anyone entering the building. Reflecting all that the company represents, you should be a service-oriented people-person with strong interpersonal-skills. You are a multi-tasker with an absolute can-do attitude.
Your day at Mindspace.
The ruler of the lobby, you put a smile on the face of anyone who walks through our doors and set the tone for a warm and welcoming environment. You take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all building operations and management.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Greeting and checking-in visitors
- Scheduling tours and monitoring walk-in requests
- Being a point-of-contact for your building on matters pertaining to operations and managements
- Assisting with building maintenance issues
- Sorting through mail and packages
Do you have the following experience?
- 3-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service or administrative experience - a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools
- Fluency in English and in German
Critical competencies for success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene
- To succeed, you have to be a people’s person; Working at the front desk means always being attuned to people’s needs
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English