Office Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Office Manager?
Each Mindspace location has a guardian angel of all things necessary, the Office Manager. This full time position is based in Ha'Bursa, Ramat Gan, reporting directly to the operations manager. You will be responsible for keeping Mindspace in check, in terms of operations, maintenance and upkeep.
Your day at Mindspace
As the office manager, you will be sitting at the front desk and making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times - from ordering office supplies for the members and the Mindspace team to managing suppliers, payments and maintenance. The office manager is the right hand of the operations manager and is also the go-to star for all members regarding any logistic issue.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Assist with the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- Be the point of contact for members in your location
- Handle payments, suppliers, and reimbursements
- Be on top of logistical office needs
- Supervision and responsibility for the cleaning team and the FDA
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Manager (and document accordingly)
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- B.A is preferred, but not required
- 2 years of administrative experience - A must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Hebrew and in English
- Customer service experience - An advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools- A must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Are you intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment.
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. We need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic.
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English