Financial Associate//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Financial Associate?
This full-time position is based in Washington DC and will be managing our members processes and accounting. You have relevant experience in finance and administration, and you are extra-motivated and will go above and beyond to keep our members satisfied.
Your day at Mindspace.
Entails collecting payments from Mindspace members and more financial delights, managing accurate records in books. From bank reconciliation to customer billing, you are a true numbers person and are highly organized.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Responsible for performing billing and collections for San Francisco and Washington DC locations
- Assist and support the finance team and other department in the company with a variety of tasks
- Proven ability to review invoices and payments on accounts and demonstrate good judgement in resolving discrepancies
- Support members with various financials requests
- Participating in monthly book closing processes
- Maintaining members records in SAP B1 and Sales Force
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance, economics preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience as an Office Manager, Accounts manager or bookkeeper
- At least 2 years of experience providing administrative support in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Expert Excel skills, proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English language skills essential
- Experience working with SAP B1 - an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in this position, so things don’t fall out of balance
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English)
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit you CV in English