Broker & Agent Development Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly-growing global provider of inspiring coworking and flexible office space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Broker & Agent Development Manager?
This full-time position is based in Washington D.C. The Broker & Agent Development Manager is responsible for the business development and account management surrounding brokers, agents, and other real estate partners. Develops, coordinates, and executes an effective strategy to meet quarterly and annual targets.
Your day at Mindspace.
With strong communication skills and a passion for professional networking, you will be responsible for driving top of the funnel sales opportunities through our broker and agent partners. You will prospect for new business and sell the services and advantages that Mindspace has to offer. You will be responsible for the sales process from the initial call and throughout contract negotiation.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for targeted real estate firms
- Conduct face-to-face meetings including educational presentations, broker/agent entertainment/engagement, building tours, and events
- Provide support for Broker and Agent related PR, marketing, events, and design initiatives as-needed
- Conduct regular pipeline calls with all key broker firms
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Effective pipeline management of allocated buildings
- Attend networking events (internally & externally) to generate new business and foster relationships
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
Do you have the following experience?
- 4 years + Commercial Real Estate Broker experience
- Four-year college degree - a must
- Strong sales and negotiations ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Critical competencies for success.
- You should be a motivated, self-starting individual with strong work ethic
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene
- You must be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer