Maintenance Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Maintenance Manager?
This full time position is based in Amsterdam and reports directly to the Operations Manager. The chosen candidate will be an integral part of our team, responsible for managing the Maintenance and handling the operational facets of the Mindspace Amsterdam branches.
Your day at Mindspace
As a Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for making sure that things are running smoothly at all times, increase facilities effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure and provide support in all trades to effectively maintain several buildings.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Maintain the professional appearances of the property, equipment, mechanical spaces, and common areas.
- Perform assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Writing house rules and protocols in accordance with Mindspace guidelines
- Perform inspection of building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, plumbing and electrical
- Solve maintenance requests submitted via ticketing system
- Execute operational short lead time projects
- Working hand in hand with Community Manager insuring site success
- Create maintenance protocols to ensure smooth activity of all system related issue
- Keep improving site efficiency by using existing metrics (KPIs)
Do you have the following experience?
- 3 plus years hands-on experience in hospitality, facilities, Operations or related industry
- Technical working knowledge of building systems
- A proven track record of real time cost tracking / control
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking
- High level of English and Dutch – MUST!
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. So we need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick-thinker who is constantly on their feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner