Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the bookkeeper?
You have relevant experience in finance and administration, and you are extra-motivated to go above and beyond, to get the job done. This full-time position is based in Amsterdam and brings great opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing company.
Your day at Mindspace
You will be responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping, processing and accounting for Netherlands activity.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Recording daily financial transactions , including purchase invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements with invoices and payment
- Issue invoices to our members and financial customer servic
- Collection and Aging reports
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Processing credit cards receipts
- Maintaining Twinfield
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Participating in monthly book closing processes
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Entering vendor payments into banking system
- Administration duties
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting on “MBO niveau’”
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience - MUST
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can-do attitude
- Experience working with Twinfield – an advantage
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills are a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep you finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in bookkeeping, so things don’t fall out of balance.
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them.
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team.
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English