Content Marketing Lead//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Content Marketing Lead?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will be reporting to the Marketing VP and leading the development and management of the company’s content strategy and execution.
Your day at Mindspace
As a Content Marketing Lead, your objective will be setting the strategy and supporting Mindspace’s marketing and sales content needs in all online and offline channels, ensuring Mindspace is a trusted brand and an authority on business related topics in search engines, media and social platforms. You’ll ensure Mindspace messaging and brand essence is implemented correctly in various owned, earned and paid media.
What will you be responsible for?
- Overseeing the creation of new and repurposed content in various formats - text articles, blog posts, videos, images, infographics, email marketing, and more
- Overseeing Mindspace’s social media channels, by monitoring the social media calendar, its execution and results. You’ll manage an in-house social media manager
- Monitoring service providers and vendors for PR, SEO, copywriters and more
- Leading and managing Mindspace’s website and blog content
- Overseeing Mindspace’s Global PR approach, ensuring synchronization between PR agencies in 7 countries worldwide, repurpose PR content into owned media and create bloggers and influencers strategy
- Developing an editorial calendar and content repository
- Implementing SEO strategy ongoingly
- Reviewing studio’s work to ensure consistency with the brand’s messaging and TOV
Do you have the following experience?
- 2+ years of managerial experience - a must
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant roles, of content creation or content management - a must
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- BA in a related field
- Experience in PR, SEO and hands-on writing and copywriting
- Experience with inbound marketing methods
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience with Wordpress, Hubspot, Google Analytics and social media channels
- Fluency in English and Hebrew - a must
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must: You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and to take the necessary steps to correct them
- Getting the job done - no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick-thinker who is constantly on their feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- A problem solver - you are highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner