Brokers Account Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Brokers Account Manager?
This full time position is based in the Centre of London. You will report directly to the Senior Community Manager and be responsible for managing our key relationships with the Brokers with which we work as well as helping to handle inbound leads to assist us in building and maintaining our strong, unique community. This position brings great opportunity to develop your career with a fast growing company like Mindspace.
Your day at Mindspace.
With strong communication skills and a passion for sales as well as a having a good relationship with the Brokers that operate in London, you will need to work with Inbound Sales to increase the occupancy at our key locations in the London market. Responsible for handling sales related enquiries, you will be a driven and highly professional person who works hard to market our brand to perspective members as well as answering broker enquiries.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with Brokers
- Acquire new sales and achieve sales targets
- Expanding the network of brokers we currently work with
- Ensuring the Inbound Sales Process is efficient and leads are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner
- Being the first point of call for sales enquiries when Inbound Sales are not available
- Dealing with all inbound broker and online leads
- Liaising with brokers as to current and future availability within the London portfolio
- Assisting in chasing leads and proposals where necessary
- Being the main POC for brokers
- Responsible for creating offers for brokers
- Assisting the City Lead in reporting back to Headquarters
Do you have the following experience?
- BA degree in a related field - a must
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Relevant cold calling experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experiences - an advantage
- Knowledge of the London brokers market - an advantage
Critical competencies for success.
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must in this fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and friendly disposition
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene
- You are excited about Mindspace. You are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!