Imagine your dream office... Now, try harder.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Bookkeeper?
This full-time position is based in Tel-Aviv. You have relevant experience in finance and administration, and you are extra-motivated to go above and beyond, to get the job done.
Your day at Mindspace
Processing and accounting for U.S. activity. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and be extra-motivated to go above and beyond to keep books in order, in a timely fashion.
Your main responsibilities:
- Recording daily financial transactions
- Reconciling supplier statements with invoices and payments
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Processing credit card receipts
- Maintaining SAP B1
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Participating in monthly book closing procedures
- Entering vendor payments into the banking system
- Administrative duties
- Reporting to U.S. Controller based in Israel
Do you have the following experience?
- Degree in Accounting (type 3)
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent organization skills, ability to work under tight deadlines, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with paycheck calculations – an advantage
- Experience working with SAP B1 – an advantage
- Excellent English language skills are a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in this position, so things don’t fall out of balance
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English)
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit you CV in English