Events Sales Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Events Manager?
This is a full-time position based in glorious London, reporting directly to London’s City Lead. As the Events Manager, you will be responsible for selling, planning and managing events and meetings at the Mindspace sites. You must have great sales and organizational skills - you LOVE people and are proactive in dealing with them. You are a self motivator with sales experience and a go getter attitude.
Your day at Mindspace.
As our Events Manager, you will be handling all inbound and outbound events and meeting rooms hires. You’ll proactively acquire leads, convert them to closed deals, and then plan, coordinate and manage the events.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Generating, developing and converting leads to organized events or meetings
- Establishing and fostering new relationships in order to increase sales and brand awareness
- Promoting and closing sales of private events and meeting rooms hire. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from A to Z
- Managing on-site events execution and serving as the POC for events or meeting room customers. Providing holistic support such as planning, catering, room setup, IT equipment, cleaning and more
- Coordinating with clients, suppliers and agencies, and working closely with the Mindspace UK community team, to ensure extraordinary events
- Working with KPIs, and meeting targets and deadlines
- Maintaining brand identity and awareness throughout the whole process
- Providing superior customer service to potential leads to ensure an excellent experience with Mindspace
- Using software based platforms to better the sales process and lead data driven decision making
Do you have the following experience?
- 2+ years in sales/events management experience - a must
- BA in relevant field: Business Administration, Events Planning, Hospitality or similar
- Work experience in London’s startup scene, a high paced environment or a similar role
- Experience in Co-working/events planning & management/meeting rooms hire - advantage
Critical competencies for success:
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must in this fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and a can do attitude
- You should be a motivated individual, a problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Get the job done – no matter the cost
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene.
- You are excited about Mindspace. You are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your application in English