Office Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Office Manager?
Each Mindspace location has a guardian angel of all things necessary, the Office Manager. This full time position is based in DC, reporting directly to the operations manager. You will be responsible for keeping Mindspace in check, in terms of operations, maintenance and upkeep.
Your day at Mindspace
As the office manager, you will be making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times - from ordering office supplies for the members and the Mindspace team to managing suppliers, payments and maintenance. The office manager is the right hand of the operations manager and is also the go-to star for all members regarding any logistic issue.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Assist with the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- Be the point of contact for members in your location
- Handle payments, suppliers, and reimbursements
- Be on top of logistical office needs
- Answer inquiries from, or properly refer, walk-in guests and members
- Process fielding and assigning requests
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Manager (and document accordingly)
Do you have the following experience?
- Four-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience - a plus
- 3+ years of administrative experience - a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other basic computer tools
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities
Critical competencies for success.
- Be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment could come in handy
- To cope with all the responsibilities, we would need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and to take the necessary steps to correct them
- Motivation and strong work ethics would get you very far
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer