Salesforce Expert//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Salesforce Expert?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will report directly to the Operations Director and you will be responsible for managing and customizing the CRM to fit our evolving sales processes and meet the needs and demands of Mindspace’s cross-functional, global teams.
Your day at Mindspace
You will be collaborating with executive leaders to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements. An initiator, seeking new ways to become better, who is both a one-man-show but also a team player, able to effectively work with others to achieve ambitious results.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Design, implement and maintain business processes using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Hubspot and more
- Manage and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, workflow rules and administration
- Provide technical solutions to meet operation requirements
- Lead improvements and automation process to CRM based on the company’s business processes and needs
- Provide hands-on support and train the Company’s users, including writing user guides and other training materials
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements.
- Upkeep with best practices, new features and tools available in the ecosystem to improve org efficiency and users productivity
Do you have the following experience?
- At least 2 years of experience with salesforce implementations and project management - a must
- Salesforce Cloud knowledge - a must
- Knowledge of business processes to derive efficiency improvements and automation possibilities
- Experience designing and building integrations and web services - an advantage
- Experience with App Exchange apps integrations within SF - an advantage
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator - an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce Apex, C#, Java - an advantage
- High level of English (Verbal & Written) - a must
Critical competencies for success:
- You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual, internally motivated and result oriented
- You must be attuned to user needs and interpret them into implementable solutions
- Are you organized and detail-oriented? Great, We need you to join us!
- Looking for your next challenge? This is the place for you