Corporate Financial Associate
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Corporate Financial Associate?
This position is based in Tel Aviv and works hand-in-hand with the company’s senior management. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial modeling, presentation skills, and strong attention to details. The role requires completing some semi-ambiguous tasks - so self-discipline and an independent working style are necessary.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong understanding of financial modeling , you will be the main support for Mindspace to achieve its strategic business goals.We trust that you are an independent and high professional who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-organizational teams and interfaces.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Creating financial models and advancing new business models
- Analyse portfolio performance
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and business plans to support strategic initiatives (M&As, new business initiatives, real estate acquisition, etc.)
- Ensure information on current and potential investors is updated
- Providing data-based insights, KPIs and recommendations to other business units
Do you have the following experience?
- BA in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or Accounting, MBA - a BIG advantage
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis / business consulting / corporate financing
- Experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking or management consulting, preferably in the real estate, services and hospitality industries
- Strong excel and PowerPoint proficiency - A MUST
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills
Critical competencies for success:
- You should be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Good organizational skills are key if you’re looking to demonstrate your ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Ability to present information to the company’s senior management team and investors
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!