Marketing Manager - US
About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has been bringing hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in more than 40 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand the professional environment you’re in.
Who is the Marketing Manager?
The US marketing manager will be in charge of managing Mindspace’s marketing activities across the US, at existing as well as new Mindspace locations. The Marketing Manager will be accountable on all things marketing for Mindspace’s locations : Online, Offline and everything that’s in between.
What will you be responsible for:
- Manage Mindspace's marketing activities and programs across physical locations and marketing channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community, and more
- Work closely with everyone on the marketing team: Creative studio, PPC & SEO managers, PR, Social, and Content managers, and oversee the entire scope of all these functions.
- Strengthen awareness of the Mindspace brand in the US, focusing on the states we are present in
- Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new locations and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets
- Generate leads for the Mindspace locations, offerings, and services
- Manage the relationship with marketing vendors and partners
- Manage a yearly budget
- Attract major ecosystem events to the Mindspace locations and facilities
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, trade shows, and startup events
- Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years in global marketing management roles - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- Located in Miami and familiar with the market - MUST
- Native English speaker with full writing fluency and a great command of English - MUST
- Spanish speaker level - a strong advantage
- Experience in online advertising and lead generation campaign management - MUST
- Bachelor's degree – MUST
- Willingness to travel between the different Mindspace US locations from time to time
- Marketing management experience in both startup and enterprise environments – a plus
- Familiar with CRM software such as SalesForce and HubSpot - a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes, and deliverables on your own
- You understand business dynamics, including strategy, revenues & costs, value proposition, sales pipeline, competition, and differentiation
- You’re analytical and understanding data and numbers, but also branding, messaging, and emotional drivers.
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who can provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than getting stuck on problems
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapt well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time
- You're a strong team player who is also capable of working independently in an effective manner
- You have good time management abilities, and you know how to deal with several tasks simultaneously
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!