About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace w provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel, and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces, and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and digital nomads adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has brought hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in 45 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long-term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand your professional environment.
About the position
Reporting directly to the Senior Community Manager, this full-time position is based in Miami. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong community in your area via professional networking efforts, events, and creative and engaging activities. With excellent communication skills and a passion for connecting people, your job is to create an all-around amazing experience for Mindspace members. As a Community Manager, you will basically be the heart and soul of our diverse community - caring, attuned to people’s needs, and exceedingly proactive. And it helps if you’re good at putting names to faces… You’ll be the one person members would love to save in their ‘favorites’ contacts.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute various community events, including but not limited to workshops, fundraisers, and social gatherings.
- Oversee all aspects of event logistics and technical requirements.
- Ensure seamless on-site event management and troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the event.
- Foster positive relationships with community members, local businesses, and key stakeholders to enhance community event participation.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to create events that align with community interests and promote a sense of unity and belonging
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation and maintenance teams to ensure that all processes run smoothly
- Being the point of contact for your community members and solving all member-related issues
- Proven experience in planning and executing successful community events.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in event management software and tools.
- Knowledge of local community dynamics and interests.
- Experience in marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
- High level of Spanish – both oral and written - A Must
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and stay up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!