About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Project Manager?
Behind every amazing Mindspace location stands a talented and proud Project Manager. This full-time position is based in London and reports to the Director of Projects.
Your day at Mindspace
Responsible for managing assigned projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external architectural, engineering, and other professional resources to help bring locations to life!
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Support & coordinate the Projects teams, including MS representatives, MS Design teams and MS preferred vendors.
- Support the management of all consultants.
- Manage own projects and support the Projects Director on global projects including administrating, reporting, financial and project management.
- Support the alignment on all milestones and dates.
- Prepare and drive project brief clarifications, support the due diligence process and provide data to the MS Real Estate team and MS Project Director.
- Ensure cost plans and ensure financial management is in place on all projects (including requesting PO, managing cash flow prediction and invoices for all vendors).
- Work closely with the teams' project managers, design team and procurement lead.
- Lead & attend all meetings—weekly reporting to MS Director of Projects.
- Ensure compliance with all MS guidelines on design, playbook and reporting.
- Maintain good project Governance and use reporting tools
- Support risk management process.
- Work with Operations and Marketing teams to support their process and information flow.
- Ensure approved layouts and design is built per agreed scope budget and quality.
- Must be able to create a cost plan and project plan.
- Able to create project schedules.
- Support the creating of project tools and governance.
Do you have the following experience?
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, practical engineering, or architectural engineering - a must
- At least 5 years of experience in project management or supervision in either commercial fit-outs or development projects
- General understanding of IT, AV and security elements within project Fit-outs
- Experience with project management software
- Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings and identify issues - a must
- High level of English- a must
Critical competencies for success
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment
- Are you detail-oriented and highly organized? Good - we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Strong decision-maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You are a mover and shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your application in English.
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!