Germany Marketing Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Marketing manager?
This full-time position will be based in Berlin, Germany, with frequent local travel to Munich, Hamburg, and other cities in Germany, reporting directly to the Marketing Lead in our Tel Aviv HQ.
The ideal candidate will be a leader who is passionate about the startup ecosystem, innovation, the future of work, and lifestyle, with meaningful marketing experience both online and offline.
Their responsible for Mindspace’s launch and ongoing marketing activities in Germany, across physical locations and channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community, etc.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager with diverse marketing experience, who is brilliant, organized and creative.
Your day at Mindspace
With all the relevant experience and extra-motivation, you will be an integral part of Mindspace, Manage Mindspace’s marketing activities and programs in Germany across physical locations and channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community, and more
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Strengthen awareness for the Mindspace brand in the German market
- Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new locations in Germany and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets, and execution
- Generate leads for the Mindspace locations, offerings, and services
- Manage the inbound community marketing activities
- Manage the relationship with marketing vendors and partners in Germany
- Manage a yearly budget
- Attract major ecosystem events to the Mindspace locations and facilities
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, tradeshows, and startup events
- Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
- Familiar with CRM softwares such as SalesForce and HubSpot - a plus
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Fluent oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- 3+ years in global marketing management roles - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- Four-year college degree - must, MBA preferred
- Experience in online advertising and lead generation campaign management - MUST
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing – MUST
- Marketing management experience in both startup and enterprise environments – a plus
Critical competencies for success
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes and deliverables on your own
- You understand business dynamics, including strategy, revenues & costs, value proposition, sales pipeline, competition, and differentiation
- You’re analytical and understanding data and numbers, but also branding, messaging and emotional drivers.
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than get stuck on problems
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do
- Frequent traveling in Germany (mostly to Munich & Hamburg)
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!